Quality Time...or building memories. When our time has come, will we look back on all the monies we made or if our teams won or lost? No, it's all about the People, the events and places or Time well spent. Spending time with friends and loved ones, in loving situations, builds confidence, connections and creates long lasting memories. Time together in-person, online or in groups with the common goal of ingenuity, love and peace is Quality Time.
Ways to show Love or be Loved through Quality Time.
- Spending Time...Spend time like you spend money, budget your time for loved ones.
- Next Event?...Big or small, an event should always be on the calendar.
- One V One...Time alone, together is quality time.
- Virtual Time...Have quality online time with text or social threads throughout day.
- Hey Hey Hey...Reach out and say "Hi", "Would you like to do anything?"
Time together on a weekly date night is close to mandatory for this love type. Time alone, free or not free, but alone and together.
It's Internet Era so live it. Daily online communication is quality time, via texting, calls, or just "checking in". That means reply at least once to every text...like "ok", "yes", "will do".
Helllllooo...la la la "Seinfeld reference"
Say hello, hi, whats up? Just a 2 min call can really build on the quality time.
Talking, listening, looking at each other, doing activities you enjoy...overall being happy together. Make it happen!
Try to keep something on the schedule you can both look forward to. May have to save up for this one, but Quality Time requires new environments.