Physical Touch Ways
Physical Touch...the physical loving, rubbing, supportive presence. Physical touch is the one Love Languages that can rise the butterflies in the heart. Learning to give a loving back pat, holding hands or chest to chest hug is one of the best ways to physically show your Love. This Love Language takes time and trust to implement due to the fact that not many people allow physical touch util there is a comfort level established. To give a hug or rub, usually there is a pre-existing friendly, loving relationship and the Physical touch language builds on this pre-existing relationship.
Ways to show Love or be Loved through Physical Touch.
- Physical Touch...is not considered 'just' sex, but a gentile touch, rub, soothing physical connection.
- Touch of Love...a comfortable touch of warmth or hug.
- Massage and Rubs...Ask how to rub your partner, maybe foot or back rubs.
- Taking Notice...Noticing physical traits such as new haircut or working out.
- Chest to Chest...connecting physically by holding hands or laying chest to chest.
We are spiritual beings...laying together helps connect this physical love type. Keeping our spirits close and together is important.
Connecting hand to hand, looking into each other's eyes and breathing together is a great way to connect.
Hopefully the Covid-19 is going away, we can get back to hugging all our friends and family. A true hug is a chest to chest hug for 3 sec.
Touch only people you are comfortable with, it's 2021. A comforting pat or rub means a lot to the physical touch.
End the day with a nice foot rub, back rub helps to really connect with this love type, followed with a nightly prayer.