Giving Gifts ways
Giving Gifts...everyone loves to receive a gift, but only if it's something we want or like. Gifts should be thoughtful and have meaning, showing reference to the gift receiver's past events or a future goals. Earth is a monetary planet built on cash, so everyone likes money. Giving small amounts of cash or little gifts as a "love you" can go a long way in building a greater love. These little gifts add up and create a safe and loving feeling. Loving through gifts is best when you can match a gift with receiver's personal emotional feelings and is one of the best places to start strengthening a higher love.
Ways to show Love or be Loved through Giving Gifts.
- Giving Gifts...Receive a gift kindly because giving is just as important as receiving.
- Cash Gifts...When in doubt, gift cash, gift card to gift language love type.
- Thoughtfulness...Receiver feels connection with gift to connection with loved one.
- Appreciation...A gift should show appreciation and is ok to ask, What can I get for you?
- Words and Letters...typically would have to be a additional to a gift to suffice loved one..
Cash is King...or gift card. Never give a card as a gift without at least some money in it.
What do you want?
"I'd really like to get you a gift that shows how much I love you." Giving the wrong gift is way worse than just asking what they would like.
Just add flowers to your shopping list once a month. Flowers hold a special place for a gift giver/ receiver and add "love" to the room.
Make your gifts look like gifts. Keeping your gift in a plastic bag just doesn't ring the heart strings like a nicely wrapped present.
What do they like?
Think through your gift receiver's day and try to add a gift or service that will benefit them. Getting the right gift is a bullseye and can keep love in the room for days.