Acts of Kindness
Acts of Kindness...is one of the highest frequency levels of Love humans can reach for the fact that one has to "put themselves in the others shoes" to accomplish. Thinking outside of one's self and acknowledging the feelings or needs of another. It takes living in the present moment and love to comprehend another's situation and feelings. What can I do to show I care and understand my loved one's perspective?
Ways to show Love or be Loved through Acts of Kindness.
- Simple Acts...bringing a morning coffee or opening doors.
- Be on your Manors...Being nice and polite will always shows kindness.
- Verbal Words and action...What can I do for you today that would make you happy?
- Little gifts...Acts can also be little gifts, like a snack on a local stop.
- Kindness in Words...Thank you my love!
I love you and made you some coffee and your favorite breakfast.
I was thinking of you and to show I love you with some flowers.
Can I help with anything today?
Little acts of love such as a text or sharing a song.
No Swearing At partner...kind words go a long way.